Subscribe here for Updates:
We support lawyers and the management team to develop a more successful, sustainable legal business going forwards.
Call 0161 929 8355 - for a candid, confidential and FREE preliminary consultation with no obligation.
Focused on strategies and initiatives that add value to legal services and the lawyer/client relationship, enabling you to develop better business and improve performance.
We can help your management team refine your plans and put them into practice effectively, to produce results faster from:
- Business strategies and initiatives; enabling you to make the right decisions with confidence and then make it happen.
- Technology, where we can help you get your people engaged to make the best use of the tools available.
- Generating new business by being more proactive in "listening" to clients and developing client relationships and new propositions
- Introducing better "Lean" business and legal process to cut out waste, reduce wip and deliver more of what clients want.
- Developing people in the right roles, with the right mix of skills and environment to keep people engaged.
Explore new cost-effective ways of tackling the challenges you face, whatever size of practice you run.
Nobody knows ... what they don't know
Let us fill some of the gaps on management solutions that can add value to your service for your clients; you can then make fully informed decisions about which will produce the best results for your business ... and we can support you to make that happen.
Inpractice UK Solutions include ..
- Researched business plans and business development strategies.
- Client Listening- to offer clients what they want … before they know they want it
- Implementing CRM strategies and systems to open up new business opportunities with existing clients, Introducers and business partners.
- Developing technology with a focus on user adoption of solutions to improve productivity and efficiency - practice, case, HR and document systems; also considering options to move some or all of your technology, infrastructure and support to the securely hosted "Cloud”.
- Mystery shopping and Training to help your people sellyour services at a higher price, convert more enquiries into instructions and improve perceptions of the value of your services.
- Acquisition, merger and disposal of legal practices.
- Improve legal and business processes- introducing "Lean” thinking, to enable you to deliver what clients want more effectively; but also often addressing internal frustrations about inefficiencies.
- Some specific innovative IT solutions:
- E-learning and development platform to support development of people and skills
- Extended telecoms to reduce costs, improve collaboration and productivity.
- Support on moving to a e-working in a paperless/lite office environment
- Desktop dashboards for real time, automated access to KPI's and management information
- "Automated” time capture to improve pricing of fixed fees and increase revenue
- Print management to reduce operating costs and improve usage
Through experience of working with law firms, clients of law firms, introducers to law firms and a wide variety of other stakeholders in the legal sector throughout the last 25 years, we work regularly with a range of effective solutions that we want you to know about; some delivered alongside our tried and trusted business partners.
To arrange a confidential, no obligation and free consultation to explore your particular requirements, contact Allan Carton on 0161 929 8355 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or here.