We enable lawyers and management teams in law firms (and across the Legal Sector) to open eyes to new ways that work to develop a successful legal business.
Nobody knows ... what they don't know!
Let us fill some of the gaps on managementsolutions that can add value to your service for your clients; you can then make fully informed decisions about which will produce the best results for your business ... and we can support you to make that happen.
We want to meet the Managing Partner, Chief Exec, Practice Director and other members of your senior management team - in confidence and without any obligation - to explore your plans and how the range of solutions we work with could contribute to the successful development of your business.
Through experience of working with law firms, clients of law firms, introducers to law firms and a wide variety of other stakeholders in the legal sector throughout the last 25 years, we work regularly with a range of effective solutions that we want you to know about; some delivered alongside our tried and trusted business partners.
Our overriding focus is to help you introduce strategies and solutions that enable you to increase your clients’ perceptions of the value of your services to them. Some of the successful solutions you might want to hear more about include:
- Developing a researched business strategy and plan for the business overall or for some worktype or business sector, backed up by effective research to focus the plan
- Acquisition, merger and disposal of legal practices
- "Client Listening” and implementing CRM systems and strategies to open up new business opportunities with existing clients, Introducers and business partners.
- Training to help your people sell your services at a higher price and to convert more enquiries into instructions.
- Introducing "Lean” thinking to improve legal and business processes, enabling you to deliver more to your clients and for less; but also often addressing internal frustrations about inefficiencies. This is also about restructuring your business to ensure the right people with the right skills do the right jobs.
- Introducing new technologies with a focus on user adoption of solutions to improve productivity and efficiency - that includes practice, case, HR and document systems; also considering options to move some or all of your technology, infrastructure and support to the securely hosted "Cloud”.
- Some specific innovative IT solutions:
- E-learning and development platform to support development of people and skills
- Extended telecoms to reduce costs, improve collaboration and productivity.
- Support on moving to a "paper-lite” or paperless office environment
- Real time, automated management information data presented through desktop dashboards
- "Automated” time capture to improve pricing of fixed fees and increase revenue
- Print management to reduce operating costs and improve usage
To arrange a confidential, no obligation and free consultation
to explore your particular requirements, contact our Chief Executive, Allan Carton
on 0161 929 8355 at email@example.com or here
Law Firm Business Development Solutions