Making better and wider use of document workflows can eliminate printing from parts of your business. Automating paper-based processes will also remove bottlenecks and improve productivity, allowing your staff to process much more work, faster.
<< DOWNLOAD >>
By streamlining your businesses processes, you can improve the speed of delivery and remove the need to recruit additional staff as you grow, helping to keep overheads down, improving profit margins and making you more competitive.
We enable you to get started with conviction ... and keep the momentum going to produce the results, when planned persistence is essential to see projects through to completion.
TBA Group work with you to:
- Conduct a through review
of your document processes and, using the specific data gathered from your company, provide a detailed findings and recommendations report.
- Identify areas where tasks can be streamlined
and better organised, agreeing a plan to implement improvements.
- Implement a step-by-step transition
from paper to digital, enabling more agile working within your company and reduced print volumes.
- Automate paper-based processes, identifying where software will deliver true efficiency gains.
- Improve how your business stores and retrieves
- Identify and supply the most cost-effective hardware
for any document output, including network printers, multi-functional devices, copiers and scanners with associated service and maintenance.
To set up a free preliminary consultation to explore the best options for your practice, with no obligation, complete the request form below.
TBA Group's Managing Director, Alex Hutchinson will cover all the key steps that ensure the success of a project. He will also discuss any areas where you would like to increase the Operational Efficiency of Documents within your practice, offering free advice on how to make this work in the context of your particular business, taking account of, for example:
- Your existing use of technology and any options as yet untapped.
- The nature of the work you handle.
- Size of your practice and spread of offices.
- Skills and attitudes of your employees, which can often be critical
- The needs of your clients and introducers of work.
There is no obligation to progress the discussion further. However, you will learn a good deal about how the TBA approach has successfully added value and increased the Net Profit of similar businesses; a win/win opportunity.
If you decide to go ahead with a project: TBA Group's fees are a % of agreed financial savings achieved so they share your risk and their goals are aligned with yours.