Strategy, planning, systems, training, technology and project management to get you there.
Implementing GDPR compliance requires commitment to a concerted programme that involves people from all areas of your practice. We can help you establish the right team with clear objectives and a plan that enables you to engage people, take the right steps and keep the momentum going.
Our involvement - with the range of experience and know-how we can provide to help you cover all areas
- will enable you to focus on the key steps required, with objective, experienced input to clearly identify and cut through the challenges you will meet on the way. We will help you to make decisions quickly; essential now because time is short to meet the May 2018 deadline, which will arrive very quickly, with probably more to be done than originally anticipated.
Some of the key steps to take: where are you up to and what is left to do?
Practice wide project initiated? Plan of action agreed, shared, reviewed regularly and on track? High level policies defined? All the right stakeholders engaged? Decided how to deal with the Data Protection Officer role? Identified all the sources of personal data and made it visible? Considered technology options to secure and automate data management? Training to engage and inform people throughout the business to make sure compliance is maintained into the future?
Our GDPR related services include:
- Data mapping to index all your personal data, wherever it is stored.
- Gap analysis to identify your plan to work from your current DPA compliance towards GDPR compliance
- Developing a time-scheduled plan of action / roadmap to compliance
- Introducing technology to support and automate data management
- Helping you define GDPR compliant processes
- Drafting GDPR compliant documents
- Review of third party compliance arrangements
- Review of cyber security and disaster recovery plans
- Project management to pre-empt and solve issues that arise to keep your plans on track
- GDPR Training
Schedule a free GDPR consultation here
at a time that works best for you to discuss how we can help you now at whatever stage you have reached on your journey to implementing your GDPR compliance. No obligation and in confidence.