+44 (0)161 929 8355
BOOK ONLINE - FREE CONSULTATION
ENQUIRE BY E-MAIL
Allan Carton - Business development consultant for lawyers
Andrew McLauchlan - Risk Management & Compliance for lawyers
Andrew Simmans - Legal Technology Specialist for lawyers
Frank Manning - Legal Technology Specialist for Law Firms
Dr Lee Williams - Lean Thinking to help lawyers work smarter
Nathan Smith - CRM systems for lawyers
Neil Cummins - Creative Design, websites and promotion for lawyers
Patricia Lacey - Key account client management for law firms
Tim Halstead - GDPR and data protection specialist for law firms
Rita Maguire - Performance improvement for lawyers
Market Research to support business development for lawyers
Strategy Workshops & Retreats
GDPR Compliance for law firms and legal
PAY LESS TAX - Tax Relief Claims for Legal Practices
Non-Exec Director Support for solicitors and legal practices
Client Listening - for solicitors and law firms
Introductory Offer | Client listening | Discounted Fixed Price with a TWIST
Managing client relationships & CRM systems.
Radically improve legal and business process through Lean thinking
Select & Project Manage New IT Systems
Move to the Cloud or Not, Evaluate the options
In-House Training - Working smarter with new IT systems Workshops
Conveyancing Workshop - Create, convert and cross-sell more opportunities, win clients for life, generate more referrals
Residential Conveyancing - Plan to Target your Best Prospects
Leadership Masterclass. Training for Future Partners to Think Differently, Develop Leadership Mindsets
Cyber Security Awareness Training
Financial Benchmark Reports
How Smart Law Firms Listen to Clients - DOWNLOAD
GDPR Resources for law firms and solicitors
IT Salary Survey - Are solicitors paying above or below the going rate
Moving to the Cloud
Strategy & Planning
- Market research.
- Strategy workshops and retreats
- Plan to target new business.
- Non-Exec Director Support
- Implementing GDPR
Managing Client Relationships
- Independent Client Listening.
- Client Listening Trial Offer
- Managing relationships & CRM systems.
- Managing Personal Data - GDPR Compliance
- Focus on selling and delivering "value"
Developing New Skills
- Leadership skills for future partners.
- Learn to sell and cross-sell legal services
- Training, Learning & Development.
- Introducing and maintaining GDPR
- Compliance & Quality Standards
- Select new legal IT systems.
- Corporation Tax Relief Claims
- Introduce & Automate data management for GDPR
- Change mindsets, think differently
- Re-engineer legal and business processes
- Moving to the Cloud … or not.
Inpractice UK Limited t/a Inpractice
55 Cecil Road, Hale, Cheshire, WA15 9NT
+44 (0)161 929 8355
VAT No: GB 946 3236 14
Our Approach to Privacy
Registered in England: No.6779478.
Registered Office: Bank Chambers,
3 Churchyardside, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 5DE, UK
Law Firm Business Development Consultants